Search This Blog

Friday 9 October 2015

FabFitFun Fall 2015

FabFitFun could not have come at a better time this season than yesterday.  Seeing that I was called for an interview today (it went well, I think), I was looking forward to having a few of the spoilers on hand to help boost my confidence.  This month's box is different and the design in brought you by  AllState Foundation Purple Purse to help spread awareness against domestic and financial abuse.  Being a psychotherapist, I am sensitive to topics like this and am very happy to participate in this kind of awareness.  More on this later.



  For those who are not familiar with FabFitFun, it is a quarterly subscription box (once per season) that is geared towards women who love beauty, fitness and lifestyle items.  I have been subscribed to FabFitFun for more than a year now and I have been pretty satisfied with the curation of the boxes.  They cost 49,99$ per box and easily packs four times the cost with items that vary from skin care, to fitness DVDs, to make-up, etc.  I've inserted my referral link above if you're interested in trying it out.  Prices written down are based on the FABFITFUN booklet and not the websites I am linking.

Since I already spoke about AllState Foundation Purple Purse, I will speak of their awareness product included inside the box:
This Purple Purse Charm runs at 10$ and is a donation in support of domestic and financial abuse awareness.  All you need to do is clip it to your purse to show your support.  I find this tassel very cute and fitting.  I have already clipped it on my purse.

Next item was one of the spoilers: Tribe Alive Glass Crystal Bead Bracelet that runs at 49$.  I can't find this bracelet specifically on their website but I linked Tribe Alive so you can browse other styles.  This company is so special as it gives opportunities to impoverished women to learn the jewelry making trade and provide them with sustainable income.  I wasn't sure if this bracelet would fit me since it looks so small but it definitely does.  I got it in the color light blue and other colors available were:indigo,gray and white.

This FabFitFun X Tappan Collective Umbrella runs at 32$ and is super cute!  It has an awesome design on it with the words "Rain Rain Go Away" plastered all over the umbrella.  Today was prefect weather to use this beauty as it was raining on and off.  I love it!  This umbrella was available in a variety of colors including: yellow, pink, orange, blue and black.  This umbrella was FabFitFun exclusive and not for sale on Tappan Collective at the moment.

The HISY Battery Pack runs at 24.99$ and is super useful.  This was the first spoiler and I have to admit, I was so excited to get it, I automatically shared the news with Alex.  This little gadget is a life saver.  If you have a cell phone, than you will agree that there's nothing worse than waiting for an important call only to realize your battery is running low.  This little gadget will help you recharge your cell battery when you're on the go and away from outlets!  This is so practical! Colors available were: mint green, pink/red or blue.

We had another spoiler for this item, Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask by Passport To Beauty and it is worth 65$.  This facial mask is excellent to rejuvenate, improve circulation and skin elasticity and soothe skin.  It's not for anything this is the new "in" thing.  This was one of the items I was looking forward to trying out and since I wanted to look fresh for my interview today, I used one up last night.  My skin was super soft, tighter and brighter.  I love this product and wish it wasn't so expensive because I'd definitely run out to buy more.

Another semi-spoiler was this Manna Kadar Cosmetics Lucky Lip Stain that runs at 24$.  At first I was uncertain I would like this item; I'm not big on lipstick and much prefer lip gloss.  However, I only had to try it on once to be sold.  This is a light color that matches my lip color perfectly, it primes my lips, gives them a gloss and lightly stains them.  A perfect interview lip color, in my opinion.  I also ate pizza and drank a glass or water and when I wiped my lips my meal, the color was still there!  Impressive!  My new favorite lip product, hands down!

We also got this Strength Tubing Ankle and Total Body Tone with Tubing: Lower Body and Core DVD by Merrithew valued at 33$.  I'm not big on workout DVDs, so this will likely be something I'll try to swap out.  But I am fully aware I'm not part of the majority on this one. 

Then there's Flawless Skin Fluid by Doctor D. Schwab running at 39$.  It's a daily facial moisturizer, quite light weight and I really like how it feels on my face.  It promises younger looking skin, and I have to agree, after using it once, my skin did look pretty good.  (could also be the gold mask, mind you)
I got a few gift certificates too.
First one is 15$ at Jeweler's Wife and honestly, I would have so used this up if the free shipping extended to International shipping too.  It made no sense for me to use the certificate and pay 30$ of shipping.  So unfortunately, this will be a swap item too.

The other one is a 75$ gift certificate at Picture It On Canvas.  This is a great gift!  I ended up paying around 20$ for shipping but it's ok, I get two custom mugs for Alex and I.  I love the idea.

Sponsored Item this month was a sample of Crest 3D White Brilliance 2-Step System.  I used this up this morning and I must admit the whitening effect is seen from the first time being used.  I love my organic toothpaste but I must admit, I am considering buying this product so much I am impressed.  Good job, Crest!

And that does it!  This box is valued at 357$ and I only paid 49.99$.  I'd consider that a steal!  And I'm also pretty happy with the majority of the box.  Looking forward to seeing what my Winter Box as in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment