Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Changes in subscriptions

I`ve been thinking about my subscriptions recently and realizing I`m not necessarily putting my money in the right subscriptions...let me explain.

Although I really love Rainbow Honey Mystery Box, I just tend to reach out to my Julep nail polish more just because I love their formula better.  So that said, I will stick with Rainbow Honey until December (my last unboxing will be in December 2015) and then I`ll cancel it to sign up with Julep.

Next subscription I am questioning is Ipsy.  Don`t get me wrong,  I have nothing wrong to say about Ipsy, they are fantastic.  I mean, you seriously can`t go wrong with getting 50$ worth of make-up for 10$ a month.  It`s pretty cool.  The issue is, I often forget to put make-up on...so then I ask myself, why am I subscribed to something I seldom use.  Also, Julep often adds make-up items in their box, so I thought I might as well hit two birds with one stone.  My last Ipsy Bag will be in December 2015.

Alex and I were discussing how we never did end up signing up for a board game box and how that was one thing missing in our mail.  So I recently signed up for Awesome Pack Big Kid Edition and we will be getting our first box this month.  I`ll explain more about this when I review the box.  Alex also agreed that he may add posts to my blog about games we own and how to play.  He might even be the one that does the Awesome Pack review...we will see.

Finally, you will be seeing a big amount of snack boxes in the upcoming months.  My goal is to try a new snack box per month and review them and decide when I`ve pretty much tried them all which one I want to stick with.  (basically, I`ll be signing up for one month for each boxes and evaluate my favorite one once I`ve tried them all).  This process will be fun and I`ll have Alex`s input to include in these reviews too.  Looking forward to trying this out.

I`m sticking with my FabFitFun and Fortune Cookie Soap subscriptions because I truly enjoy both of these and use most of the items in the box. 

Next thing I want to say is, if you`re subscribed to something I`m not subscribed to and would like to become an author in this blog, please let me know.  I am more than willing to increase the number of authors in my blog. 

As always, I welcome any questions and/or comments.  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment