Search This Blog

Thursday 15 October 2015

Rainbow Honey October 2015 Unboxing

I received my October Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag today and, as always I was really excited to open this up.  For the first time in the last 3 months, I did not sneak peak at other reviews, I just patiently waited for my envelope and made this a real mystery bag :)  This month does not disappoint! 
Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag is a lovely subscription from an indie nail polish company that sends you 6 products (usually three nail polishes and 3 beauty care like lotion, lip balm, cuticle oil, etc.) per month.  It's 10$/month for the mini and 25$/month for the large size.  I opt for the mini since I never ever finish a nail polish so I thought it would be a better deal for me.  Shipping is free for US and 6.95$ for Canadians. There's also other options available for the subscription; you can opt for only beauty products or only nail care products.

 Here's what the package looked like this month:
 Here are the first three products:
First there's Fall Bouquet Bubble Bath: promising refreshed and soft skin while relaxing in aromas of apples, wild berries and fall flowers.  I won't lie; as soon as I opened the envelope and I saw this item in here, I started running a bath just so I could experience it for myself...gotta test these products right? ;)  I have to admit, it does exactly what it promises and it does smell pretty good.  One win!

Next product is The Bubbly lip balm: with maracuja oil and vitamin E.  I wish I could give you flavor notes, but unfortunately, this was not included in the pamphlet.  I assume it's only champagne flavor...It does smell nice and it does leave the lps rather soft after application.

Third one is The Bubbly Solid Perfume:  again, there's no fragrance notes noted on the pamphlet so I'll just say it smells like champagne.  I love it though.  The scent is strong, but in a good way.. it won't fade on you quickly.

 

And Then there's the nail polishes:

First there's La Isla Morada described as a purple lacquer sprinkled with black glitters and white shards.  It's quite beautiful and will surely be wearing it soon enough.

Then there's Magic Brix described as a shiny brick-red creme.  I personally would consider this more on the orange side but it's still quite a beautiful color.

And the last polish is My Midnight Garden described as a deep midnight emerald green with a hint of blue shimmer.  I have to disagree on the description... at least, to my eyes, I do not see any green in this polish.  I'd say it's a midnight blue.  However, I do have to add, this is my favorite item in this bag.  It is so sparkly, so beautiful, I just HAVE to put it on my nails right now.


That concludes my October 2015 Rainbow Honey unboxing. As always, any questions or comments are welcomed :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hun I just came across your page from rainbow honey's fb page and I love your blog! I read that we could suggest subscriptions;I would love if you could review boxycharm. I really want to try but since I live on disability from my PTSD I don't have a ton of money to waste. So I'd love to actually see if its worth it. I hear it's great but I want to be sure. I hope to hear from you soon! Have a wonderful day hun 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! Thanks for your interest in my blog :) As much as I'd love to try Boxycharm, it does not ship to Canada at the moment. Might I suggest another blog that does review it? My Subscription Addiction does cover Boxycharm review and there`s even one for April 2016 up already. My opinion from what I hear about it is that it's very much worth it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete