Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 March 2016

NatureBox March 2016 Unboxing

I've been reviewing snack boxes for a few months now but I think I have finally found my match.  Let me present you NatureBox. 
This is a snack box the promises simple ingredients, no artificial stuff, no HF corn syrup, no MSG and calorie-size is always below 200 calories.  That is exactly what I want in my snacks! :)  They are healthy, smart and crave-worthy options and you'll get to see my first pick in just a few clicks.  But first, let me tell you about their plans:
You can get:
5 snacks at 19,95$ per box or
10 snacks at 32.95$ per box

Shipment can be done to match your schedule:
Every week
Every two weeks or
Every month.

I opted for 10 snacks every month.  Shipping is free to US but costs 4.95$ for Canadians, which is reasonable. To try a free box, click here!

First snack is Cashew Power Clusters :kind of like a granola byte but it's made with cashews.

My review: I really liked these.  They were tiny, crunchy cashew morcels and I definitely have always been a cashew fan.  Would I get these again?  Absolutely!
Second snack is Guacamole Bites: ok, seriously?  As soon as I see anything guacamole, I grab it.  Should be a real treat!

My review:  These are addictive! Nice salty treat that taste similar to guacamole.  Only downside is the greenish fingers I sometimes had after eating this great treat.  Would I get again? Definitely, yes!

Next are Jalapeno Cashew : I guess I was in the mood for cashews this month as I grabbed two different snacks with them.  I love spicy nuts, so this should be a sure win.  The fact they are single-serve packages also is great because it is so easy to limit your serving when it's pre-portioned.

My review: wow! these pack on a good amount of spice!  I like these a lot and again, can't go wrong with cashews.  Obviously, not for everybody though, as it is more spicy than I expected.  I just clicked in though that is might be because I was probably expecting a cheddar jalapeno flavor instead of a just plain jalapeno.  Don't get me wrong, these are awesome nonetheless and I would definitely get these again.  Bonus: I love that they are in individual serving packages.

Sorry for the lighting...this one is Spicy Sriracha Popcorn and yes, I'm one of those people that like Sriracha sauce on just about everything so I obviously could not resist grabbing this.

My review: mmmm popcorn!  Add sriracha in the mixture and bang! amazing popcorn!  Sriracha has become a staple in our household so this defenitely was appreciated.  Alex thought it was a tad too spicy, but I really did enjoy it.

Next is Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops : can you blame me?  I see anything salted caramel anything and I automatically want to try it...even ask Alex lol

My review: I was sadly disappointed by this snack...I found them a tad bland and have a hard time depicting the salted caramel flavoring...it does have a salty taste though, just maybe no my thing.  I probably won't try these again.

Another word I have a hard time resisting: coconut.  Obviously why I grabbed these: Crispy Coconut Squares.  These look amazing!!!

My review: My favorite snack this month! These are just plain insane! I love the taste of toasted coconut and the fact that these are small byte sized morcels of exactly that makes it fall right in my aisle! yummy! These will likely get added to my boxes often.

Ok seriously, I know how to pick things.. or... I mindlessly pick things that have the words : salted caramel, coconut or cheese in them.  These Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps apparently are good with dips.  I probably will enjoy them as is as well!

My review: these have a nice cheesy taste, and the right amount of crisp to them.  I also find they have a bit of a spiciness to it when my lips tingle a bit after consumption.  Would I get this again? Yes, I surely would.
So, I ordered Cinnamon Yogurt Mini Grahams but they ran out before they could ship my box to me so they sent me these Whole Wheat Vanilla Animal Cookies instead.  It was on my list for next box so I guess I'll just swap them both.  It is no longer on their website, probably because new snacks are making their way on the website...assuming some are leaving too.  Hope they come back eventually... these rock!

My review: taste just like normal animal cookies I used to get in my McValue Meals :)  Aside from my colleagues teasing me for eating a kid's snack, these tasted just fine to me and I did enjoy the cute animal shapes included.

I also got some Mini Belgian Waffles just because they look really awesome.  Hopefully they are too! :)  I can see myself having these with some berries as a snack. yum!

My review:  First time I tried these, I found them to be bland...but these somehow grew on me.  I found myself loving these with raspberries and a bit of whipped cream.  I wouldn't mind trying their cocoa counterpart.

Last item I grabbed is Lemon Tea Biscuits.  The cookies themselves are tiny, the size of a nickle, but I'm sure they pack a lot of flavor.

 My review: tastes just like lemon shortbread cookies and honestly one of my favorite cookies in the world.  So, whenever these are available, I won't hesitate to add these to my box.  

Looking forward to try these snacks out and also to keep this subscription alive.  I have been trying so many snacks box but this one wins over all of them in my opinion.  Questions and comments are welcomed and remember to collect your free snacks!

My review:  That's not too bad, 9/10 snacks were a win for me and only one of them was a miss.  Looking forward to trying out another 10 snacks in my next box!

No comments:

Post a Comment