Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Fortune Cookie Soap - Third Time's The Charm Whipped Cream Collector's Edition

Although I am subscribed to Fortune Cookie Soaps, I absolutely love their products and when something cool comes up and I really want it, I buy it!  I linked my referral link up there, if you want to look into it.

So, if you so recall, when I reviewed the Fall FCS Box, I was raving about their Whipped Cream (body butter) and my hands have been super dry lately so when I saw this  Third Time's The Charm Collector's Edition come out, I was so thrilled I just had to get my hands on them.

Problem is, I missed out on it since I was busy the night it came out and was quickly sold out.  Then FCS announced they'd bring it back two weeks later and let me tell you, I waited patiently for the time to come so I could buy my own collection.


I was happy to see them add two soap samples of scents I know and enjoy:

Famous: Warm amber, wild orchid, fluttering white cotton, sundried herbs. Super happy about this one because I really enjoyed the waxtart version of it and remember thinking this would be great as soap.  So will definitely use this up.

Tommy Guns and Baseball Bats: Grandma's hot apple pie, dusted with freshly shaved cinnamon, nutmeg and warm brown sugar, topped with rich, creamy, marshmallow fluff.  And this is the scent that got me obsessed with FCS Whipped Cream.  This one is decadent.

And let me add, every single scents in this Whipped Cream Collector's Edition is decadent!  I have never smelled anything like this.  I love every single one of them.  In italic, you'll see the notes as described by Fortune Cookie Soaps. So here's the 9 scents:

Beetle Breath:  Kettle corn, drizzled with brown sugar and a tease of salt, drenched in sticky caramel, cotton candy, and funnel cake, with a whisper of creeping tobacco. I smell the first note right off.. smells like kettle corn.  I really enjoy this sweet scent.

Strange & Unusual: Sticky black licorice, smeared on bloated black cherries.  Again, the first note is quite present and quite pleasant.  Not usually a black licorice smell lover but trust Fortune Cookie Soap to make it smell awesome and appealing!

Prince Valium: A magical blend of cotton candy & lemon drops, slithering with caramel & raspberry jam, with wild lavender lurking in the background.  It's insane how good this smells like.  It is so yummy I just simply can't wait to wear it!  I can detect each note and they blend quite well together.

Blood Transfusion: Rock candy and bloated berries, with a smear of sticky bubble gum. Scent inspo -- Grape Bubblegum. I don't know if you recall the grape bubble tape?  This is what this reminds me of.  And this, also smells fantastic!

Ghost with the Most: A grotesque blend of sticky sweet oranges and mandarins dripping with fresh lime, laced with patchouli and sandalwood. I don't know how to describe this... it's like a mixture of incense sticks with oranges.  I like it quite a lot!

Recently Deceased: Halloween candy corn, sweetened with campfire marshmallows.  DROOL!  This smells amazing!  I think this may be my favorite one in the whole bunch,

Here Lies:  Weed-strewn grave, wet rotting apples, swirled with thick ropes of caramel and a dusting of brown sugar.  This one smells a bit more earthy with sweet undertones.  Another lovely concoction.

Day-OA fragrant song of rotting banana and fluffy, pink bubblegum, with high notes of oozing strawberry & citrus, and base notes of dark vanilla and coconut.  Another one that every single note is detectable.  I really like this one too.

It's Showtime: An obnoxious blend of decayed strawberry, candy and sweet vanilla smeared in sticky bubblegum. This one is intense in the good sense.  Since it's the last one I am writing about, it's the first one I am diving into and I have to say, I have never smelled something quite like this.  I love it!

So I know I pretty much said I love all of these scents, and I'm not lying; they are all fantastic.  It's unfortunate, they are no longer available in the Fortune Cookie Soap Shop.  So I am reviewing this to tell you, whenever you see a great offer like this, take it!  I can't rave enough about how much I love Fortune Cookie Soaps and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys bath and body products.








No comments:

Post a Comment