Search This Blog

Monday 29 August 2016

LootWear August 2016

 I'm always happy to receive new packages in the mail when I get back home from work, especially when I don't expect them (is it me or has this month gone by way too fast?).  I realize it is the end of the month and LootWear is actually on time.  I knew what I was getting from early on this month... I guess to make up for the lack of spoilers last month? I appreciate the quote on the envelope from Harley Quinn; it's a nice added touch. 



LootWear is a subscription that sends you some geeky apparel to you on a monthly basis.  I'll cover the different options for this subscription:

First, there's Loot Socks at 9.99$ (shipping included) where you get two pairs of geeky, comfy stylish socks every month.
Then, there's Loot Tees at 8.99$ (shipping included) which earns you a geeky t-shirt every month.

There's Loot for Her at 14.99 (shipping included) where you can get anything like scarves, jewelry, tote bags, leggins, etc.

And last but not least, there's Loot Wearables at 14.99$ (shipping included) which can include anything from hoodies, lounge pants, polos and long sleeve shirts.

You can also decide to bundle up some of these options for a better price : Loot Wearables + Loot Socks (20.99$),  or Loot for Her+ Loot Tees (19.99$).



I am subscribed to the Loot Wearables + Loot Socks Bundle.  This month's theme was Anti-Hero.  Loot Tee guaranteed a World of Warcraft t-shirt and Loot for Her, in its turn guaranteed Harley Quinn merchandise.  Now onto what I received.

 Suicide Squad socks were promised and here we have an awesome pair of Harley Quinn socks.  In case you missed it, the edges and tips of one sock are red and while they are blue on the other sock.

We were also promised a pair of Punisher socks, and this definitely meets my expectation.  I'm a big Marvel fan and Punisher is no exception.  I'll be wearing these tomorrow!



And last item is my LootWearables Archer baseball tee.  I've already mentioned in a previous LootWear review that I'm not a huge fan of baseball tees.  I'll wear this but it's not really my style.  Also, not a big fan of Archer.  I really tried but I just simply could not get into it.  That said, I'll still keep this shirt since I do like the colors on this...

Here's a sneak peak at what we can expect next month:

No comments:

Post a Comment