Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2016

MunchPak Mini August 2016 Unboxing

Back in Fall 2015, I tried out MunchPak and since I really liked the variety of snacks offered in the box, I vowed to try this box again in the future.  Fast-forward to today, after having been subscribed to other snack box subscriptions, I realized I really missed receiving novelty snacks and decided it was time to go back to what I know and love.

Before I proceed to this month's unboxing, let me tell you about MunchPak's options; there is
  • MunchPak Mini, which offers 5-6 snacks at 9.95$
  • Original MunchPak wich offers 10+ snacks at 19.95$
  • MunchPak Family Pack which offers 20+ snacks at 39.95$
Shipping was 5.00$ for me (being in Canada) but I am uncertain if  the price changes based on the box size or option selected.  I am currently subscribed to MunchPak Mini.

 First item I pulled out of the box is Sabritas Quesabritas (RV 3.00$) which are cheesy corn puffs that come with a spicy salsa packet.  Sounds like my kind of snack.  The link on the website is broken where it indicates where this snack comes from but I'm going to take a guess that it's a Mexican snack.


I'm pleased with the snack scanner app from MunchPak as I had no idea what this was.  This Japanese snack ends up being Yaokin Nagain Sour Gummy in Cola (RV 2.00$).  Pretty self-explanatory: a cola flavored rope gummy covered in sour crystals.  Yummy!

Next is Bebeto Sour Neon Worms (RV 1.00$).  This is a delicious fruity sour gummy worm from Turkey.  I love gummy worms so I know these will be a hit.

I'm familiar with this Japanese cookie snack; these are Pejoy Cookies and Cream (RV 4.00$) which is pretty much an oreo cookie stick with cream filling inside.  These are quite lovely.

Last item is Paskesz Funtime Triple Dipper (RV 2.00$) which brings me back to the dip sticks I enjoyed in my childhood.  This version is from China and comes in three sour flavors: cherry, strawberry and raspberry (my favorites!).  And apparently the fruit powders are also fizzy.

This concludes this month's MunchPak Mini.  Retail value of the box is 12.00$ which is more than the cost of the subscription.  I'm always satisfied when companies ensure their box contents are of equal or greater values than their subscription cost; MunchPak is one of those companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment