Search This Blog

Thursday 4 August 2016

LootWear July Unboxing (formerly Level Up+)

I have been patiently waiting for my second LootWear Bundle ever since I got a glimpse of the month's themes as I knew everything would be a hit, regardless.  The delivery took longer than expected but I am happy nonetheless to have my items in hand.

LootWear is a subscription that sends you some geeky apparel to you on a monthly basis.  I'll cover the different options for this subscription:

First, there's Loot Socks at 9.99$ (shipping included) where you get two pairs of geeky, comfy stylish socks every month.
Then, there's Loot Tees at 8.99$ (shipping included) which earns you a geeky t-shirt every month. 

There's Loot for Her at 14.99 (shipping included) where you can get anything like scarves, jewelry, tote bags, leggins, etc. 

And last but not least, there's Loot Wearables at 14.99$ (shipping included) which can include anything from hoodies, lounge pants, polos and long sleeve shirts. 

You can also decide to bundle up some of these options for a better price : Loot Wearables + Loot Socks (20.99$),  or Loot for Her+ Loot Tees (19.99$).


 I am subscribed to the Loot Wearables + Loot Socks Bundle.  This month's theme was Futuristic, so you were sure to get anything related to the future.  (Loot Tees was themed after Voltron and the Loot for Her was for Bioshock).  This poster shows everything that was sent out for all subscriptions but I'll cover mine a bit lower.

 I got a very nice pair of Mega Man Buster Gun Socks.  I love the material on these ones; very smooth.  I loved watching my brother play Mega Man with his friends and the 8-bit music so totally epic! So, no surprise that I really love these.

I also got some Rick and Morty "Geez Rick" Crew Socks.  I'm not a bit fan of Rick and Morty but Alex enjoys the show; so these went to him.  They are good quality, thick socks.


Now, this is what thrills me the most - it's not the fact it's a Futurama item (I mean I watched the show every so often but not religiously), it's the fact it's a short-sleeved t-shirt hoodie! First off, I love hoodies and have never really seen a short sleeve format of them.  It also is lite, so it makes it a perfect summer apparel.  I really love this!

All in all, I'm one happy camper!  Next month's theme is Anti-Hero and here's what we can expect for each subscriptions:



Loot Socks: Suicide Squad and Punisher.
Loot Wearables: Archer
Loot for Her: Harley Quinn
Loot Tees: World of Warcraft.


No comments:

Post a Comment