Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 July 2015

FabFitFun Summer 2015 Unboxing

I've been patiently waiting to get this for a while now, in fact, the whole month of July, I've seen my fair share of this box being reviewed and was wondering when mine would show up on my front steps so I could do my own.  This could not have come at a better time; feeling under the weather and seeing my little black box was an instant pick me up.


For those who are not familiar with FabFitFun, it is a quarterly subscription box (once per season) that is geared towards women who love beauty, fitness and lifestyle items.  I have been subscribed to FabFitFun for a year now and I have been pretty satisfied with the curation of the boxes.  They cost 49,99$ per box and easily packs four times the cost with items that vary from skin care, to fitness DVDs, to make-up.  I've inserted my referral link above if you're interested in trying it out.

It's always neatly packaged with a description card for the items.  I love reading the card to know a little bit more about the products but I usually keep it until after the unboxing.

I'll start off with the spoilers:
So we first have The Everyday Wireless Speaker by FabFitFun retailing at 29.99$.  I could choose between pink or teal.  Since I think Alex will be using it as much as I will, I decided to go for a gender neutral color.  It is loud which is great considering we'll likely be using it outside.  I have not really gotten a grap of it but I'll let Alex figure it out.  I like it though!


Next I have Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss in Flush retailing at 19$ (23$ on their website).  This is a perfect color for me as I like subtle colors.  As you can see, it's very sheer with a hint of pink. The formula is not sticky and I don't detect any fragrance in it either.


Next we have Wren 14Kt Rose Gold Heart with Black Sapphire necklace retailing at 100$.  This is so dainty and very cute!  I love it!  This is the type of item I would not go out to get for myself but am really happy to have in my possession.  Those who know me, know I am fond of crystals.  Sapphires are calming stones and black ones are especially used to help with meditation.  This is very thoughtful considering the next item I will show you.

Next item is a 3 month subscription to Headspace. This retails at 38,85$.  I knew I was getting this in the box so I looked it up before receiving the card and little did I know, there's a free Take 10 meditation program which consists of 10 minutes of meditation for 10 days.  I am presently on day 6 (should be day 7 but I forgot to do it yesterday) and honestly, I really like this program. It's giving me a gift of clearing my mind of my anxiety.  There's different programs you can follow ranging from self esteem, to sleep, to relationships.  I am absolutely looking forward to using this subscription.  And guys, this is an actual gift certificate, you don't need to put in your credit card information.  I love cards like this!

Then there's the Scratch Nail Wraps retailing at 12$.  I can't find this specific pattern but they all retail at the same price unless they are on sale.  There's also a user-friendly guide to applying these on the nails. I'm absolutely goign to be applying these this afternoon.

This is a Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge retailing at 12$. I'm having a hard time finding this online but this is the new hype.  I tried it on as soon as I got the box and let me tell you, I absolutely love how smooth this is and will definitely be using this in my daily regime. LOVE it!

Then there's FabFitFun X CosmoBody Jump Rope retailing at 14$. Alex and I have been talking about challenging each other to a jump rope competition.  We were just missing one more jump rope and here it is!  We'll be taking this outside (maybe in the next few days when my stomach bug is over).

Next item is Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Oil Perfume retailing at 25$.  Notes of this perfume are: creamy sandalwood, white amber, lotus flower, orchid, Bulgarian rose and silky vanilla.  I'm not usually a fan of floral scents but for some reason, this one works for me.  I do like this scent but a little goes a long way.  I absolutely love roll-on perfume and am an absolute fan of oil formats too.

Then we have Gorge I'll Make You Look Amazing Daily Spray retailing at 24.95$.  This smells fantastic, kind of like a tropical beach.  I am looking forward to using this product on a daily basis to see if it does what it claims.

This was a sponsored item and as far as sponsored goes, this is HUGE.  This is Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer retailing at 7.99$  It is full-sized and will definitely be used.  It leaves behind a cucumber smell that is pleasant and the skin is smooth after each use.  Sponsored items are just added bonuses and don't count towards the value of the box but I do have to say I am impressed with this sponsored item!

That's everything that was in the FabFitFun Summer 2015 box and the retail value of all items minus the sponsored item is 275,79$.  Pretty amazing if you ask me since I only paid for 49,99$ for this box!  As always, please feel free to leave comments or questions below and I'll be sure to get back to you.







2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of spray on lotion. I might actually use it more if it's sprayable. My skin needs it actually. I'm hoping this is in my box so I can try it. Also looking forward to the jump rope, speaker and sponge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hedgehog :) It should be in your box as all boxes are the same. I really like this lotion; it's super moisturizing and definitely cools the skin (great after spending a long period of time in the sun). I haven't broken out the jump rope yet as it seems my flue bug was longer than expected but I can attest that the speaker is getting some usage and the sponge too!

    ReplyDelete