Search This Blog

Monday 6 July 2015

Fabletics July 2015 - Last one :(

Today I got my July 2015 Fabletics outfit in the mail.  It's a pretty awesome clothing company where you can get an outfit a month for 49.95$US (or 59.95$ or 69.95$ or 79.95$).  Every time you order, you get points that can be redeemed to get more Fabletics items.  You can also choose to skip a month if you are so inclined to do so.  I really love their clothes and am sad to unsubscribe but I have a hard time resisting (hard time skipping a month) and honestly, 49.95$ ends up being about 20$ more in Canada and I can't keep that up.  So, I've abandoned ship.  I might reconsider at a later date but for the time being, I need to be more conscious of how much money I am putting into it.

Here's what the envelope looks like in the mail and this is the outfit I selected (Spice) :

 I thought I'd mention the Spice outfit is not a summer outfit, I think it came out in the winter or fall.  I just could not leave Fabletics without getting the Raglan shirt.  I'll explain why this shirt is special for me.

So I don't know if you can see but this beautiful teal/grey shirt also has thumb holes! I have always wanted a thumb hole shirt and I am absolutely digging the raglan style of the shirt too.  It is light weight and absolutely comfortable! It retails at 24.95$ and it's called Fulton Tee

Teamed up with these Salar Capris in black, this is an amazing combination for a relaxing day at home.  But these pants are also quite supportive while you're doing intense workouts (which I will be doing later on today).  I have another pair of Salar capris so I know these are the best pants I own. :)  Retail value of this pant is 49.95$ So that alone covers for the cost of the whole outfit which is a great deal in my opinion.

I had some points to redeem, so I went ahead and redeemed them on a Sevan Bandeau bra retailing at 24.95$.  It's comfortable but I'm not sure how well it will hold my girls in place...I did the jumping test and it hasn't rolled down but not a very supportive bra.  This would be more of a light workout bra or a walk around the park type.  It's nice though.

Sad to say goodbye to Fabletics but we'll see what future holds :)



No comments:

Post a Comment