Search This Blog

Friday 30 September 2016

Loot Wear September 2016 review

 I received my latest LootWear Subscription in the mail today, and I already knew what was going to be in the package before I opened it (spoilers came early this month; what can I say?)  That said, this may be my last month with this subscription...keep reading if you want to find out why.



LootWear is a subscription that sends you some geeky apparel to you on a monthly basis.  I'll cover the different options for this subscription:

First, there's Loot Socks at 9.99$ (shipping included) where you get two pairs of geeky, comfy stylish socks every month.

Then, there's Loot Tees at 8.99$ (shipping included) which earns you a geeky t-shirt every month.

There's Loot for Her at 14.99 (shipping included) where you can get anything like scarves, jewelry, tote bags, leggins, etc.

And last but not least, there's Loot Wearables at 14.99$ (shipping included) which can include anything from hoodies, lounge pants, polos and long sleeve shirts.

You can also decide to bundle up some of these options for a better price : Loot Wearables + Loot Socks (20.99$),  or Loot for Her+ Loot Tees (19.99$).

They've just recently launched Loot Undies (14.99$).

This month's theme was Speed - hence the Gotta Go Fast saying on the "envelope".

First item is the Loot Wearables -an AutoBots Transformer Soccer T-Shirt.  I like the material of the shirt but, just like baseball t-shirts that were given in previous months, this is really not my style.  Also, the shirt came with a slight stain on it... I was really hoping for a variety of Wearable items... I mean, including a sports shirt once in awhile, that sounds reasonable, but having a sports shirt 3 out of the 4 short months I've been subscribed is quite annoying.  It seems like this category should be categorized Loot SportsWear...I'll be giving this shirt to Alex.

These are Sonic the Hedgehog socks; I love these!  If only they fit my larger calves comfortably.  These are also going to Alex. 

And, last but not least, these are Deadpool socks; not exactly sure how he fits the "speed" theme but whatever.  I love Deadpool.  These, again, are not the most comfortable on larger calves (albeit more so than the Sonic socks).  I'll give these to Alex also.

Verdict: Although I usually love all the socks received, they don't seem to love me and the LootWearables could use a bit of diversity.  Since only one of the items I've received so far was to my complete liking (size and style), I've decided I did not want to keep this subscription going.  So, this will be my last LootWear review...at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment