Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2016

MunchPak Mini September 2016 Unboxing.

Got back home to see my MunchPak Mini peeking out of my mailbox today.  That made me happy and was looking forward to breaking open the box.

Before I proceed to this month's unboxing, let me tell you about MunchPak's options; there is

  • MunchPak Mini, which offers 5-6 snacks at 9.95$
  • Original MunchPak wich offers 10+ snacks at 19.95$
  • MunchPak Family Pack which offers 20+ snacks at 39.95$
Shipping was 5.00$ for me (being in Canada) but I am uncertain if  the price changes based on the box size or option selected.  I am currently subscribed to MunchPak Mini.

 First item is these Jagung Bakar Cheetos (2.00$) from Indonesia which is apparently roasted corn flavor.  I love roasted corn so I am sure these will be a hit for me.

Next item is Santé Cardamom Cashews (3.00$) which is a snack from USA that is properly described...cashews roasted in cardamom spices.  I love cashews, so this will also be enjoyed.

Next is Drobogea Eugenia Chocolate (1.00$) which, apparently is chocolate biscuits filled with chocolate cream.  Sounds delicious!

I know a little guy that would absolutely go crazy for these (loves Thomas the Train!!).  These are Lotte Thomas the Train Chewing Candy in Grape flavor (2.00$)  Grape has got to be my favorite candy flavor, so this makes me happy.

And, final product is Kabaya Jyu-C Cider Flavor (2.00$) which is a wafer type of candy in soda flavors.  I've had Jyu-C before and I foud that had a sweet tart texture.  I like these nonetheless.

When I add up the value for this box it comes out to 10.00$.  While it does meet the value for US subscribers, when I take in calculation that I pay 5.00$ extra for shipping, it seems like this box lacked a bit of value.  I decided to unsubscribe and go on the hunt for a different box...wish me luck!

1 comment: