Search This Blog

Friday 19 June 2015

Rainbow Honey June 2015 Unboxing

As I am dealing with an ear infection, I thought I'd do something that would cheer me up and Rainbow Honey Unboxings fits right in that category.

So Rainbow Honey is a Vegan-friendly, 3-free indie nail polish company that offers a mystery bag subscription where you get six products every month for 12$US.  Ends up coming to about 15$ Canadian.  Usually, you get three nail polishes and three beauty/nail care products like lip gloss, lotion, perfume, top coat, base coat, cuticle oil, cuticle balm, etc.

This is my second unboxing from Rainbow Honey and I only wish I had started this subscription earlier.  I absolutely love it and am having a hard time resisting buying their whole store.  Their nail polishes are usually pretty great and the nail care products and beauty products are phenomenal!

Please note, I have ordered a nail fan to properly display swatches but have not received it yet, so at the moment, we'll have to make do with only seeing the color in the bottle.  I will, however, add the description of each product as written in the letter accompanied by my subscription, as well as my review of the product :)  Without further ado...here we go!

This month, Rainbow Honey included : three nail polishes, one scented topcoat, one perfume mist and two hand soaps. At first glance, I really love the colors! Let's get a close up on these lovely polishes.



From left to right: Aqua Cristalina Glitter Topper, Cuprum Veritas Nail Lacquer and Thallo Bot Nail Lacquer.

Aqua Cristalina: Crystal blue waters from famous beaches around the world inspired this glitter topper with heavy aqua and holographic glitters in a crystal clear base,
I think it's a very pretty glitter topper; I actually tried it on Cuprum Veritas and it's pretty jam packed with glitters and such lovely colors.

Cuprum Veritas: Enjoy an elemental sneak peak to our upcoming precious metals collection with Cuprum Veritas!  A shiny copper bullion you can wear on your nails but... be careful not to trade your nails for goods!
As stated in previous paragraph, I presently have this color on my nails and it is absolutely gorgeous, super shiny but it does need 3 coats to reach full opacity.  That won't stop me from wearing it though, it reminds me of sandy beaches :)


Thallo Bot: Part of our upcoming Robots Part 2 release later this year, meet Thallo Bot!  This metallic summer green beauty looks stunning with 2 coats.
I have not yet tried it on my nails but on paper, this loks super shimmery and absolutely opaque in 2 coats.  I am looking forward to try this with Neon Yoshimi from last month's Rainbow Honey mystery bag! that will definitely be my next mani.

Twisted Iced Tea Scented Topcoat: Apply scented shine to your nails with our Twisted Iced Tea scented topcoat, enriched with vitamin E!  Be on the lookout for our upcoming summer drinks collection!
This smells exactly as expected, as long as you expect your iced tea to smell lemony.  I absolutely love Rainbow Honey scented topcoats; the scent lasts well over two days and I just can't help smelling them throughout the day... only problem is, I probably look crazy smelling my nails all day long haha








Left: Island In The Sky Perfume Mist.  Right:Sakura Matsuri Clear Summer Jelly Red Clear Scented Soap.

Island In The Sky Perfume Mist: Enjoy our light and airy perfume mist formula with Islands in the Sky - a tropical blend of milky coconut & fresh melon accented with sugarcane and raspberry nectar that takes you away to island paradise!  Our moisturizing perfume mist is formulated to refresh your skin and hair and is alcohol and paraben free!  
OMG!  this fragrance is to die for!  without reading the description, when I first smelled it, I automatically smelled the coconut and melons, a combo that is unreal!  I am sad it's not available for sell on Rainbow Honey yet as I am so going to buy a full-size of this whenever I can.  Truly recommend this scent!

Sakura Matsuri Clear Scented Soap: Cleanse and moisturize your skin while delighting your sense with our newest Clear Soap Summer Collection! 6 new deliciously clear shades scented with some of our favorite fragrances.  Sakura Matsuri is bright florals, exotic fruit, tea on Sunday afternoons, and just the right amount of sweetness reminiscent of lychee rice dumplings. 
Here's the deal, I love soaps, like really love soaps. So Rainbow Honey can never go wrong by adding a soap in their mystery bag.  I wish this would smell stronger on the hands after washing them as it smells really good.  Would I recommend it?  Hells yeah!  It's a paraben-free soap; that's an absolute must in my opinion.

That was my Rainbow Honey Mystery Bagl I am whole-heartedly satisfied with every single item in the bag and absolutely looking forward to next month's unbagging.

Do you have any questions on Rainbow Honey?  Which color do you like the most?



No comments:

Post a Comment