Search This Blog

Sunday 28 June 2015

Julep Chatoya + RH Neon Yoshimi with Different bases

I don't know if you're able to tell from this picture but each nail has a different base color...I'll cover that individually but first the toppers.  I just received Julep Chatoya from a swap I did and I just had to try it.  I spent a couple of days just wearing Chatoya over the base colors and then, today, I got the idea to add a coat of Neon Yoshimi (yes, I know, I'm using this glitter topper a lot but it really makes me think of summer lol).  Here, there's two coats of Chatoya and one coat of Neon Yoshimi.  I had to thin out the formula after this use as it's getting stringy and unusable.  But thanks to a few drops of nail polish remover in the bottle, looks pretty good now :)
Pinky finger has three coats of Sinful Colors Let Me Go (purple haze)
Ring Finger has two coats of Julep Francis + 1 coat of Sinful Colors Let Me Go (celery green)
Middle Finger has two coats of Rainbow Honey Delphine + 1 coat of Sinful Colors Let Me Go (baby blue)
Pointer finger has two coats of Julep Fifi + 1 coat of Sinful Colors Let Me Go (baby pink)
Off Camera - Thumb has 3 coats of Julep Dawn + 1 coat of Sinful Colors Let Me Go (mustard yellow)

You can sort of see a difference in the gradients in the colors.  I am really liking Neon Yoshimi over silver.  I want to try different looks over Chatoya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment