Search This Blog

Thursday 24 December 2015

FabFitFun Winter 2015 Unboxing

FabFitFun finally arrived on Christmas Eve!  I was wondering if I'd get this before Christmas and lo and behold, the mailman was at my front door this morning.  I think Santa Claus has spread some of his Christmas magic so I could get this on time.  I am thrilled!



For those who are not familiar with FabFitFun, it is a quarterly subscription box (once per season) that is geared towards women who love beauty, fitness and lifestyle items.  I have been subscribed to FabFitFun for more than a year now and I have been pretty satisfied with the curation of the boxes.  They cost 49,99$ per box and easily packs four times the cost with items that vary from skin care, to fitness DVDs, to make-up, etc.  I've inserted my referral link above if you're interested in trying it out.  Prices written down are based on the FABFITFUN booklet and not the websites I am linking.

 The first spoiler we got was for these Frends -The Donna Earbud which, according to FFF retails at 80$.  I can't find them online, unless linked to FFF reviews.  Tried them on; they are a bit big for my ears but not uncomfortable so I'll likely use these for my work computer, when I want to listen to something without bothering my colleagues... Would I pay 80$ for these?  no, I don't think I would.  Do I like having them on hand?  Yes.  One can never go wrong with a good pair of earphones.  These also came in two other colors, mind you, I don't remember the available option.  Black suits me.  Get 20% off regularly priced items except Swarovski Gemstones and Exotics until 01/01/2016 with code FFF.

This was the second spoiler: Fingerless Gloves by Whitney eve X FFF and these retail at 26$.  Ever since I got this spoiler I was really looking forward to getting my hand on these.  They look absolutely gorgeous and I tried them on and they are cozy and definitely my style!  There was also a black colored one but I am happy to get the grey ones because these will go with anything. (my logic is, black won't go with navy blues or browns...am I wrong?)  Get 20% off at Whitneyeve.com with code FFF20.

Last spoiler we got was a Diffuser by EJH Brand which retails at 37$.  This is another item I can't find online unless linked at an FFF review.  But I would definitely pay this amount for this diffuser.. smells amazing!  I got it in the scent Pomegranate but other subscribers could also get Cinnamon, Sugar Cookies or Lavender.  I would have been happy with any of these scents really.

Then we have Candletnut Body Creme by Juara retailing at 35$ and boy did Juara do a good job at sealing this tightly...I had a hard time opening it.  This is lightly scented, smells a bit nutty, and promises to be a great cure for dry hands.  People who know me well know that I apply lotion to my hands a bunch of times daily so this will definitely get some use. Get 15% off at juaraskincare.com from 12/01/2015 to 02/01/2016 by using code FAB2015.


Next item is Wine Stopper & Charm Set by FFF retailing at 15$.  These are absolutely adorable and will definitely get some use during the holidays or anytime we share some wine with family and friends.

I've been in need of a good cleanser so the fact this trio comes with one is a huge win.  This is Demalogica Travel Set with: Special Cleansing Gel, Multi-Active Toner and Skin Smoothing Cream retailing at 45$.  The exact set can't be found on their website.  I've tried Dermalogica products before, I believe from FabFitFun and really enjoyed them.  So this is a complete win for me.  Get 20% off plus free shipping at dermalogica.com with code FABFITFUN from 12/01/2015 to 01/31/2016.

Next we have a Zoya polish in the color Sasha retailing at 9.00$ and is described as a dark saturated blood red creme.  It looks a tad bit brighter on this picture than it really is.  I've always wanted to try Zoya polish and I have to say I do like the formula though not a big fan of the smaller brush...I will be putting this on my nails as soon as this review is up.

We also got a 40$ Sweet and Spark Gift Card.  Good thing I knew this was a gift card because it looks like an insert and could easily be discarded.  This is a store for vintage jewelry.  I am not a big fan of gift certificates in boxes just because the shipping is insane for Canadians.  I will not be using this and hopefully will find somebody to swap with for this gift card.

Also got a Shoptiques.com 25$ gift card.  The presentation is very nice but again, I'm not about to fork a huge amount on shipping so this is not advantageous for me.  Luckily, I already have an agreed swap with someone.  I'll be getting two Julep polishes for this gift certificate.

And last but not least, FFF teamed up with ASPCA.  Make a donation to this ASPCA by posting a picture of your pets or favorite animal with the hashtags #FFFAnimallove #FabFitFun #ASPCA and tag @FabFitFun and @ASPCA.  For every picture received, FFF will donate 1$.

That wraps up my unboxing: the total worth of this box is 312$ and I can say, I will be using almost all of these items.  I'm usually quite satisfied with FFF boxes; this one is not an exception.  Keep up the great work, FFF!


No comments:

Post a Comment