Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Nature Box July 2016 Unboxing

I woke up this morning to find my Nature Box sitting on my counter; I guess it came in last night and I didn't even know.  I'm glad though, because I was fresh out of snacks in the house (I guess temptation strikes more when on vacation!)  I was really happy to see Nature Box only pressed lightly when applying my address sticker because now the box is intact!

Nature Box is a healthy snack box delivered right to your door.  You can choose to have Nature Box send you random snacks or you can pick items on their website to form your "pantry".  Here are various options for your subscription:

You can get:
5 snacks at 19,95$ per box or
10 snacks at 32.95$ per box

Shipment can be done to match your schedule:
Every week
Every two weeks or
Every month.

I opted for 10 snacks every month.  Shipping is free to US but costs 4.95$ for Canadians, which is reasonable. To try a free box, click here!

I added a review of last month's snacks in my last unboxing.  If you want to check it out, click here. 



First snack is Honey Crunch Crisp which is a honey-coated sesame chip.  It tastes just like sesame sticks but with a sweet kick to it. 

This next snack I've had before and I know they are addictive.  These are Sourdough Cheddar Pretzels, and yes, they taste as divine as they sound.

And next, we have French Toast Granola and I think I'll heed my own advice, I prefer granola on yogurt so that's how I'll have this. I don't really see the pecan pieces in there but I bet they are ground up in tiny pieces and apparently this also tastes like maple.  Looking forward to trying it.

 This is the last from the category "Nom-Nom", these are Blueberry Nom Noms which is a blueberry-flavored oat cookie.  I really enjoyed the Dark Chocolate Nom Noms but was let down by the Peanut Butter ones.  Hope this one follows in the chocolate's footsteps.
Aww nuts!  I grabbed some Coconut covered cashews (sounds delicious right?) but it looks like they were out of stock by the time it came to my order.  Guess these will have to wait.  They sent me a Spicy Sriracha Popcorn, which is a known snack to Alex and I.  Couldn't be any happier though because we really did enjoy this snack.  This popcorn is bold and quite spicy but sooo yummy!

A few months' back, I tried getting these and they were out of stock so I tried my luck again this month and bingo! I got myself some Praline Pumpkin Seeds which are caramelized pumpkin seeds with the traditional pumpkin pie spice.  I tried a kernel and really liked the sweetness.

Sorry, this is not a ziplock bag, so I couldn't open this bag up for a close up.  These are Salt &Pepper Lentil Loops which are baked lentil and potato ringlets.  We really enjoyed the Aged Cheddar Loops, so I am pretty certain this will be a win for us too. 

Another one that doesn't have a ziplock bag.  These are Coffee Kettle Popcorn.  Have to admit, I am trying this one because I am curious to know how coffee and kettle corn mix.  Hopefully this will be a hit!

Ok, guilty as charged; I have a pretzel craving!  We also got Honey Dijon Pretzels and I tried a little nibble and wow!  a lot of flavor in that small byte!  These will be awesome!  I've tried a few versions of this snack but I might have found a new favorite!

And, last but not least, I often get a mystery snack in every box and this was what Nature Box recommended for me to try: Pineapple Coconut Bar.  Sounds delicious!  Packed with almonds, walnuts, coconut and pineapple these bars pack a good 6g of proteins!  Not bad!


That concludes this month's box; stay tuned at the end of the month for a review on all the snacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment