Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Lucine Box Unboxing April 2016

Today, I bring to you a new box, and when I mean new, I mean it's still in pre-launch stage.  It's called Lucine Box and its purpose is to teach people how to manage their anxiety and stress in meaningful and creative ways.  When I landed on their page, I knew I had to try it.  In fact, I didn't even need a day to ponder about it, I signed up on their pre-launch site the minute I learned about it.

Lucine box is a bi-monthly subscription box (or it will be?) and it costs 35$ per box +taxes (ends up being a little under 40$).  Since it hasn`t fully launched yet, I can't give you as many details about the box, except that you can still purchase the box I am reviewing on the site I linked up there.

I'm really happy Lucine ensured the postage sticker would not damage the box.  The box is informative on what we will find inside.

Here`s a description, if you can read that... but no worries, I'll explain each one.

I found it really awesome that they included these tips in this box.  It definitely can't hurt to learn a few mindfulness techniques.

First item described is the Microscopic Findings Mindfulness Coloring Book.  I personally have started coloring a bit during my lunch hours which have helped me feel more calm and clear-headed after each line I do.  As a therapist, coloring is also a tool I share with my most anxious clients.  I will definitely be using this.

Of course, this is well teamed up with pencils.  Clients will receive a variety of Prang coloring pencils.  I got the colors blue, orange, green, brown and red.  I like that they came per-sharpened and ready to use.

This Invigorating Aromatherapy salves is supposed to help for a variety of ailments, including: headache relief (rub on temples), dry and itchy skin reliever, relieve muscle cramps (rub under feet), manage psoriasis and eczema, heal scars and facial moisturizer.  I found it a tad oily but then it was a bit melted when i opened it.  I bet if I kept it in a cool dark place it would do just fine.  I think it smells like lavender but I'm not 100% certain.

This Stress Relief Essential Oil smells like lavender as well and Lucine recommends rubbing it on the pressure points to relieve stress and perfect for on the go relief.

And, last item is a worry stone.  This one is a Rose Quartz which are crystals known to balance emotions and promote harmony.  To use a worry stone, simple hold between your index and thumb and rub with the thumb.  Love worry stones; I used to go to crystal shops just to get new crystals on a regular basis and a adopt a new worry stone in the process. 

That concludes everything I got in the Lucine Pre-Launch box.  I really like the concept behind this box and I definitely hope they keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment